Sunday, May 16, 2010

Haven't been updating for the past.. 1 month? Sorry, i was just being plain lazy. Life went on as usual, screwed up almost every single one of my exam papers and we're gonna be checking papers tomorrow and tuesday. KILL ME. But on the other hand, there was no CCA for 1 month! Which meant that i FINALLY had the chance to go out on tuesdays and thursdays.

Anyway, i actually woke up at 7 this morning. Then i was wondering why i woke up so early and so i went back to sleep. Then guess what? I woke up again and realised it was 10:30. Which means i overslept for church! TSK. But it's okay at least i'm still going out later and i won't be stuck at home the entire day.

My parents just came home and they didn't buy my lunch and so my mum she'll cook something for me wtf. THEN HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GO OUT?! I'LL BE LATE FOR GOODNESS SAKE. Ah whatever i can't be bothered anymore i shall go bathe bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment