Tuesday, May 18, 2010

As i expected, results this term weren't any better. Failed SS, Geog, Chinese and Bio by HALF MARK. Don't you feel like killing me? Oh and i think MOE should allow students to drop chinese as a second language and allow Korean or something since like 70, 80 or maybe even 90% of people can't do chinese! It doesn't even benefit us if we're forever failing chinese la!! -.- And yes, cos i failed SS and Bio, i failed combined humans and science. Wtf right. What's worse is that i'm failing all these by either 2 or 5 marks!!! -_- Ahwellz, at least i passed English and POA and maths :) Hopefully the combined results for Term 1 and 2 reflected in my report book will give my parents a better impression. I REALLY WANT MY ITOUCH :(

Ah so i'm back from vivo after what felt like 30 hours at school -.- 2 periods of maths, 2 periods of chem, recess, 2 periods of bio, 2 periods of chinese, and lastly another 2 periods of geog. Boring anot!!! Didn't go for cca cos it was normal practice today and so daddy picked me up and suggested we go vivo. Went Daiso and finally bought my rice crackers and milk candy!!! (Y) And talking about that, i still have 2 packets of Sticky sweets i've yet to eat. I think i'm gonna die of diabetes. And my mum said i'm starting to put on weight. I WANT TO STAY THIS WEIGHT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! I needa start controlling what i'm eating >:

K to make myself feel SLIGHTLY happier, i shall end off with SHINee's pictures ^^

Almighty Key!!

Maknae Taemin!!

Flaming Charisma Minho!!

Seriously, how cute can they get?!?!?! *heartmelt*

Yoona_winking_gee.gif fasf image by samuraixyz
And if you're reading this, this is specially for you my dear! I didn't forget! ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment