Sunday, April 18, 2010

Saxophone Section! (L) 
excluding a few who already went off.

PL heARTbeat and Emmanuel's over!!!! Heartbeat was okay la, got all nervous and tensed up for nothing. LOL. Wasn't as bad as i thought. Emmanuel was awesome! Huge success and super fun! Definitely unforgettable ^^ Though i think we were just slightly too noisy (according to my parents) and slow while arranging chairs, we still did well! And of course, it's sad to see the Sec4s step down. I don't know how i'm gonna survive on my own with a Sec1 junior ohgosh. I myself can't even play that well and now i'm supposed to coach another Sec1 ahhh. I hope i can still survive. 2 more years of band from me and next year's SYF omggggg.

Okay i'm getting damn tired. Lack of sleep these few days~ I shall go offline and go sleep now. 'We R One' Run  tomorrow and i'll most likely not go with Adeline. Hehe, MCs save the day! K goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment