Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sorry for not posting! Too lazy plus i've got nothing to post. Nevermind i shall post about thursday. Supposed to meet Adeline and Yh at pp macs at 11.30 and crazy Yh went there at 11 and had to wait for us till almost 12 -.- K so i was texting Adeline while we were in the bus then change of plans blahblah and decided to meet at Serangoon MRT instead. Trained to 313, walked around and i felt damn horrible. Stupid headache kept coming and going. Then bought Yami Yogurt and waited for Jiamin to come down to say hi or something.

Trained down to Marina Bay, took shuttle bus to marina barrage and it was raining wth. Completely spoiled everything -.- Camwhored, attempted to fly kite yada yada yada~ Then Yh had to rush home cos he passed his curfew. Cabbed down with him to pp then took MRT to Kovan with Adeline, had macs and we were spazzing at cute guys ^^ Homed after that on my own.

Yeah my holidays suck. Except for band trip of course! Like i said, awesome trip with awesome people! I never expected myself to say this, but i really enjoyed it, damn fun! I was dreading to do for it at first and now i'm dying to go for another one. For all those who didn't go or couldn't go, you ought to be jealous and regretful! :P School starts tomorrow, which marks today the end of our super short 1 weeks holiday, sucks right? What's worse? I've only completed 1 homework out of that pile. Ohgosh i'm so dead.

Ohyeah and before i forget. I won't be coming online that often anymore cos my dad said my mum's unhappy about me being stuck to the com all day so she wants him to confiscate my laptop. Wth. But it's okay, cos dad was being reasonable and said he'll allow me to use it on sundays and when i have work to do ^^ Plus, he promised on getting me my 32GB itouch if i do well for mid-years! Awesome dad right? K i'm stopping here man u and liverpool match on! Bye goodnight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment