Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm becoming damn lazy to blog. I think this is gonna be dead like sooner or later la. And we're gonna get back our report books tomorrow. Well i think this may be the last time i'll be posting for God-knows-how-long. Basically, it's cos of my screwed up Term1 results. Damn it my mum's gonna kill me. On the brighter sideeeee, I'M GONNA GET TO SEE SHINee ON SATURDAY! That's like 1 more damn omgomgomgomgomg okay stop spazzing shut up.

So it's friday tomorrow and i have tuition after school. And on saturday i have tuition and piano again from morning till like afternoon, then SHINee concert at night till 12am++. AND THEN. I've to be back in school at 7am on sunday morning. Back on wednesday NIGHT. So i'm only left with thursday, friday, saturday, sunday for my march holidays and yet i have hell loads of homework. Ah, awesome life i have, yes? -_-

Okay so just in case my laptop really gets confiscated cos of my screwed up results, I'LL BE AWAY TILL WEDNESDAY NIGHT. Don't text or call me unless you want your phone bills to explode! And plz, keep my blog alive omg my tagboard is freaking dead! OMG TAG!!!! K it's getting late i'm going off now. Ohgosh plz pray that my parents won't kill me or ground me k thanks love you goodnight bye! (L)


No comments:

Post a Comment