Saturday, February 27, 2010

Today was awesome! Woke up at 10:30 in the morning when i set my alarm at 11:30 -.-Was texting/lying/trying to go back asleep but failing till like 11:30 and went to bathe. Left house only at about 12:50 when i'm supposed to meet Yh at that time LOL. And the stupid traffic. I could've reached in 10 freaking minutes but the traffic made me late. K whatever. Walked over to his apartment and his dad sent us to church.

Church was damn fun! So different from YM. Worship was awesome though i don't know like most of the songs -.- Sermon was. Okay la. I was staring at Eyecandy half the time :P Lunched after service at like, 4? I swear i was damn hungry. Didn't eat the entire day and i was having damn bad gastrics and so i was dying for service to hurry end. And till now, Hillsong's Freedom Is Here is still stuck in my head (Of course not forgetting Eyecandy heh) Sadly, he didn't join us for lunch :( And i hardly got to see his face!!!!! SO SAD.

Okay. Took very very very long to decide on what to eat LOL. Ate already and most of them left for second service or something idk. Then went down to Orchard with Yh. I swear the weather could kill me. It was DAMN HOT plus we walked quite alot and my legs are aching now -.- Subway-ed with Adeline Nicole Zijie and of course Yh. Left 313 at about 7? They shopped more before coming over and i didn't want to cos i was too lazy and Yh has to be home before 8 -.-

And here i am. I'm damn tired!!!! Woke up at 10:30, didn't have my afternoon nap, and walked under the freaking screwed up weather for so long. Urgh. K i think i need my sleep now. Like NOW. Cos it's almost 1am and i still have YM in the morning.

P.S. i'm so tempted to post Eyecandy's picture up omfg he's damn cute!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment